It's Summertime. Fire Works, Likker and Chicken. I'm proud to combine all three in my favorite warm Weather Cocktail:
The Fried Chicken Martini.
1. Have yourself a Picnic with yer Baby.
2. Order some Spicy Cajun Popeye's Chicken.
3. Steal a Wing and wrap it up in a napkin and stick it in your pocket.
4. Go home and put it in the Fridge.
5. Chill a Large Martini Glass.
6. Chill 3 ounces of Absolute Peppar
7. Swirl 1/8 ounce Vermouth in the glass and discard after the glass is coated.
8. Put two shots of El Yucateco Green in the chilled, Vermouthed Glass.
9. Two twists of fresh Black Pepper.
10. Strain Vodka into glass.
11. Garnish with Lemon Twist and Cold Chicken Wing.
Drink up Charlie. Here's a tip. Get a Gallon of cheap Vodka. Run it through a Brita Water filter 3 times. Voila! Good Vodka. Now put 2 tablespoons of cracked peppercorns in the filtered Vodka, with 3 pickled peppers from a Texas Pete Pepper Sauce Bottle. Let sit in Fridge for 3 days. Strain out peppercorns and peppers. Delicious.
The Rev. Uncle Laffo.