Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Crusher Lisowski, subject of the song The Crusher by the Novas.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
For Mike Maltese? Well, probably not that Mike Maltese.....
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Friday, June 5, 2009
Scorched & disheveled male mannequin clad in dark business suit standing in the desert with lady mannequin in background, 7000 ft. from the 44th nuclear test explosion, a day after the blast, indicating that humans could be burnt but still alive.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
It's Summertime. Fire Works, Likker and Chicken. I'm proud to combine all three in my favorite warm Weather Cocktail:
The Fried Chicken Martini.
1. Have yourself a Picnic with yer Baby.
2. Order some Spicy Cajun Popeye's Chicken.
3. Steal a Wing and wrap it up in a napkin and stick it in your pocket.
4. Go home and put it in the Fridge.
5. Chill a Large Martini Glass.
6. Chill 3 ounces of Absolute Peppar
7. Swirl 1/8 ounce Vermouth in the glass and discard after the glass is coated.
8. Put two shots of El Yucateco Green in the chilled, Vermouthed Glass.
9. Two twists of fresh Black Pepper.
10. Strain Vodka into glass.
11. Garnish with Lemon Twist and Cold Chicken Wing.
Drink up Charlie. Here's a tip. Get a Gallon of cheap Vodka. Run it through a Brita Water filter 3 times. Voila! Good Vodka. Now put 2 tablespoons of cracked peppercorns in the filtered Vodka, with 3 pickled peppers from a Texas Pete Pepper Sauce Bottle. Let sit in Fridge for 3 days. Strain out peppercorns and peppers. Delicious.
The Rev. Uncle Laffo.