WFMU Ichiban, Rock and Soul with Debbie D

Saturday, January 2, 2010

WARD KIMBALL IS SWELL



Built circa 1887, the Palms Depot became part of the Pacific Electric railway in 1911 and continued to provide service until 1953. The Palms Depot was saved from oblivion in 1975 and Ward Kimball contributed $7000 to help locate it where it currently serves as the visitors center.

0 Comments:

add