TuneIn

Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Hi-Fi To Cry By

Jayne
Happy Valentine's Day!  Mix compiled by Greg Germani.

1-Tommy Collins - I Made The Prison Band
2-Bonnie Owens - My Hi-Fi To Cry By
3-Eddie Noack - Honeymoon With The Blues
4-Dal Perkins - Here's To The Girls
5-Cal Smith - To Save My Wife
6-Jack Eirwin - My Wife Is In Your Hands
7-Carl Butler & Pearl - Throw A Little Dirt
8-Johnny Sea - My Baby Walks All Over Me
9-Don Speer - Slave To The Bottle
10-Ernest Tubb - Wine Me Up
11-Buck Owens - Satan's Gotta Get Along Without Me
12-Rockin' "Rudy" Hansen - Mambo Queen
13-Deke Dickerson - I'm Gonna Live Some Before I Die
14-Billy Mure - Jambalaya
15-Bob Atcher - Down With The Feminine Gender
16-Porter Wagoner - I'll Go Down Swingin'
17-George Jones - Half Of Me Is Gone
18-Grandpa Jones - Half Of Me Is Gone
19-Bobbi Kaye - Don't Let Me Want Him
20-Carl Butler & Pearl - It's Called Cheating
21-Bonnie Owens - How Can Our Cheating Be Wrong?
22-Jimmie Lumsden - This Cheating Game
23-Bert Parker - The Tavern Across The Street
24-Ernest Ashworth - The DJ Cried
25-Walt Jr & The Country Division
26-Billy Larkin - The Devil In Mrs. Jones
27-Gene McKown - Keeper Of The Heartaches
28-Charlie Louvin - You Finally Said Something Good...
29-Willis Brothers - Good Girl Bad
30-Red "Suitcase" Simpson - Hey, Bin Laden
31-Jimmy Snyder - Our Boys In Viet Nam Are Coming Home
32-Two Dollar Pistols - That Someone Isn't Me

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great pleasure to see Mr G posting here! Welcome back

Mr Zontar (semi-retired)

Debbie D said...

Thanks, Mr. Zontar. I should clarify that Greg G is not "back". This is a mix tape he made me ages ago. Greg is at home recovering from a brain injury. We hope to see him back real soon, but until then: "Keep It Country"!!

Phil X. Milstein as The Silent DJ said...

A super set -- really takes you on a journey!

add