TuneIn

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Next In Line - 60's Girls on Vinyl

I'm back in the Crayons to Perfume! studios again today, this time with my latest haul of vinyl, mostly on 45 ... I'm djgirlgroupgirl and every Wednesday I bring you a solid hour of 60's girls here only on Rock'n'Soul Ichiban! This evening I'm spinning girl groups, female soul artists, pop chicks, and even a few weird and wonderful women. Join me in the chat room - let's talk records!

In all honesty, I don't know all that much about Tammi Terrell other than the LP I bought many years ago and a couple of 45's - I love her, I just don't run across her records all that often in stores, but I scored 'What A Good Man He Is' recently and I'll be playing it along with Francoise Hardy's version of the Kinks 'Next In Line', Gayle Garnet & The Gentle Reign, Shirley Lawson, the Dixie Cups, Kim Weston and much more... now check out some footage of the beautiful Tammi Terrell with the unparalleled Marvin Gaye on 'There Ain't No Mountain High Enough'


0 Comments:

add