TuneIn

Friday, June 14, 2019

I'm Hip To Your Game: some productions of Richard Pegue



The Norvells: As I Walk Alone
The Norvells: Without You
Little Ben &  The Cheers: (I'm Not Ready To) Settle Down
Renaldo Domino: Nevermore
Bull & The Matadors: If You Decide
Renald Domino: Not Too Cool To Cry
Renald Domino: I'm Hip To Your Game
Renald Domino: I'm Getting Nearer To Your Love
The Extensions: Your Heart Belongs To Me
The Voices: Forever Is A Long, Long Time
Jackie Bee: It's A Possibility
The Hallelujah Chorus: I've Got To Find A Way
South Suburban Electric Strings: (Pisces) Sign Of The Zodiac
Sidney Barnes: Ember Furniture ad
South Shore Commission: Shadows
Renaldo Domino: Let Me Come Within
The Brothers & Sisters: Nobody Is Gonna Turn Us 'Round

playlist inspired by Bob Abrahamian’s interview of Richard Pegue (“Sitting In The Park,” WHPK, 8-15-04)

bonus:
South Shore Commission: Right On Brother (pt. 1)
Jackie Bee: I Am Gonna Get Even With You
Renaldo Domino: Don't Go Away
Renaldo Domino: I'll Get You Back
Renaldo Domino: Just Say The Word
Renaldo Domino: Two Years, Four Days

LISTEN NOW!

0 Comments:

add