TuneIn

Friday, November 29, 2019

I Do Whatta Do

The Varatones: Repeto
The Suburban Homes: Anxiety Attack
The Suburban Homes: Welcome To Shitsville
Jimmy Ward with Oety & His Real Rockers: Teen Beat Slop
Steve Barri: Never Before
Ivory Lee: Alley Oop!
Sanford Clark: The Fool (1966 version)
The Creel Sisters: I Do Whatta Do
Jan Howard: Your Ole Handy Man
Leona Williams: Country Girl With Hot Pants On
Karen Dalton: Reason To Believe
The New Dream: Groupie
Roy Moss: You're My Big Baby Now
Jeanne & The Darlings: It's Unbelievable! (How You Control My Soul)
Laurel All Stars: I Rasta
Joe White: Bad Man
Stranger Cole & The Conquerors: Drop The Ratchet
Marcia Griffiths: Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
Nickey, Lorraine & Lucy: The Way It Goes
Curfew: Photogenic Jenny
The Fidelitones: Playboy
Anita Harris: I Run To Hide
Anita Harris: London Life
The Crew Cuts: Susie-Q
The Crew Cuts: Yea, Yea, She Wants Me
The Pre-Historics: Oh Blues
Adam & Dee: Question Of Childhood
Michael McGinnis: Lock Myself Inside My Head
The Christian Harmonizers: Troubles Of The World

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

link is for Don't Hush The Laughter not I Do Whatta Do

Phil X. Milstein as The Silent DJ said...

Doh! The link is now correct.

Anonymous said...

That was fast. Thanks.

Phil X. Milstein as The Silent DJ said...

Anything worth doing is worth doing fast.

add