TuneIn

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

You're Gonna Get Your Way: Glenda Collins meets Kelly Garrett


Glenda Collins: Been Invited To A Party
Kelly Garrett: Tommy Makes Girls Cry
Glenda Collins: Baby It Hurts
Kelly Garrett: Baby It Hurts
Glenda Collins: I Lost My Heart At The Fairground
Kelly Garrett: This Heart Is Haunted
Glenda Collins: I Feel So Good
Kelly Garrett: Wild One ("Shindig," 1964)
Glenda Collins: Something I Gotta Tell You
Kelly Garrett: Save Me From Myself
Glenda Collins: Thou Shalt Not Steal
Kelly Garrett: The Boy On The Drums
Glenda Collins: Yeah Yeah Yeah
Kelly Garrett: A Toy In The Hands Of A Child
Glenda Collins: Nice Wasn't It
Kelly Garrett: Love's The Only Answer
Glenda Collins: You're Gonna Get Your Way
Kelly Garrett: You Step Into My World
Glenda Collins: Self-Portrait
Kelly Garrett: Nothing Left To Give
Glenda Collins: It's Hard To Believe It

add