TuneIn

Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Mal Thursday Show



Today's Ichiban mix with Boss Jock Mal Thursday!

Petula Clark- Heart
The Everly Brothers - Since You Broke My Heart
The Beat Buddies - Pins In My Heart
Long John & The Silvermen - Heart Filled With Love
Question Mark & The Mysterians - Don't Break This Heart Of Mine
Goldie & The Gingerbreads - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
The Bar Boys - That's The Sound Of My Heart
The Mothers Of Invention - Ain't Got No Heart
The Ventures - Lonely Heart
The Laughing Kind - Empty Heart
The Playboys Of Edinburgh - Wish You Had a Heart
The Undertakers - Unchain My Heart
The Bobby Fuller Four - Baby My Heart
Duane Eddy - Deep in the Heart of Texas
Little Willie John - Heartbreak (It's Hurting Me)
Erma Franklin - Piece of My Heart
Otis Redding - Pain in My Heart (alternate take)
James Brown - Your Cheatin' Heart
Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces - Chained to Your Heart
The Flirtations - Nothing But a Heartache
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Whole Lotta Shakin' in My Heart (Since I Met You)
James Brown - Every Beat of My Heart
The Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul (Live ;68)
The Yardbirds - Evil-Hearted You
Don Fardon - Take a Heart
The Loose Ends - I Ain't Gonna Eat My Heart Out Anymore
The Hi Numbers - Heart of Stone
Dave Dee Dozy Beaky Mick & Tich - Hear's a Heart
Cat Stevens - Smash Your Heart
Jack Nitzsche - Theme for a Broken Heart
Marvin Gaye - One More Heartache


0 Comments:

add