TuneIn

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Debbie D Archives

 
Hanna-Barbera Records!

Huckleberry Hound - Intro
Danny Hutton - Roses and Rainbows
The Hogs (Chocolate Watchband) - Loose Lips Sync Ships
The New Breed - Want Ad Reader
Guilloteens - I Sit And Cry
Ron Gray - Hold Back The Sunshine
The Tidal Waves - I Don't Need Love
Positively Thirteen O'Clock (Mouse and the Traps) - Psychotic Reaction
Thirteen Floor Elevators - Tried To Hide
The Unrelated Segments - Story Of My Life
The Unrelated Segments - It's Unfair
The W.C. Fields Memorial Electric String Band - Don't Lose The Girl
The Epics  - Blue Turns To Gray
Scott McKay - I'm Gonna Love You
The Dimensions - She's Boss
The Dynatones - And I Always Will
Peter Jordan - Nobody's Boy
T.V. and the Tribesmen - Get Soul
Scatman Crothers - Golly Zonk (It's  Scatman)
 Jean King - The In Crowd
Earl Gaines - It's Worth Anything
Art Grayson - When I Get Home
The Four Gents - Soul Sister

0 Comments:

add