TuneIn

Friday, August 28, 2020

I Don't Need No Doctor!



Happy Hour with Debbie D!

Bazooka Joe - Get Yer Kicks
Nick Ashford - I Don't Need No Doctor
Lowell Fulson - I'm A Drifter
Dorothy Parker - Shindig City
Los Sirex - Yo Grito
The Underdogs - Judy
Jeannie, Jim, Tom & Bill - Silly Shim
The Rolling Stones - Sitting On A Fence
The Second Helping - On Friday
Len Wade - Boss Beat
Persians - Let's Monkey Again
Little Walter - Dead Presidents
Peppermint Harris - I Got Loaded
Brother Lee Luv (Dan Penn) - Skin
The Temptations - I Wish It Would Rain
The Temptations - Cloud Nine
Gladys Knight & The Pips - I've Got To Use My Imagination
The Masked Man & The Agents - Get Away Dreams
The Cosmic Rays - Daddy's Gonna Tell You No Lies
Calvin Newborn - Buckwheat Cakes
Otis Redding - Trick Or Treat

0 Comments:

add