TuneIn

Thursday, August 20, 2020

I Don't Like You That Much!



With Jimmy Calloway!

I Don’t Like You That Much with Jimmy Callaway #2
Lowell Fulson--“Rock This Morning”
Billy Lamont--“I Got A Rock & Roll Gal”
Bobby “Mr. Blues” Merrell--“I Ain't Mad At You”
The Night Raiders featuring Mickey Hawks--“Hidi Hidi Hidi”
Screamin’ Jay Hawkins--“Frenzy”
Cliff Richard with the Drifters--“My Feet Hit The Ground”
Johnny Otis--“Ring A Ling”
Andy Wilson--“My Love My Love”
Little Victor and His Orch.--“Papa Lou and Gran”
Little Richard--“Jenny Jenny”
The Coasters--“Charlie Brown”
Bobby Hendricks--“Itchy Twitchy Feeling”
Professor Longhair--“Go To The Mardi Gras”
Don & Dewey--“Jungle Hop”
Chubby Checker--“Pony Time”
Elvis Presley--“Got A Lot Of Livin' To Do!”
The Sonics--“Roll Over Beethoven”
Ray Smith--“Right Behind You Baby”
Barbara Pittman--“I Need A Man”
Bill Haley & His Comets--“Shake, Rattle, and Roll”

0 Comments:

add