TuneIn

Friday, August 21, 2020

New Happy Hour with Mr. Soul Motion 8/21/20

 


Hey Hey it's another Happy Hour w/Mr. Soul Motion!

 Happy Feet - Dave "Baby" Cortez

Be Baba Leba - Thurston Harris

Educated Fool - Charles Brown and Amos Milburn

There Goes My Baby - Timmy Shaw

How Long - OV Wright

Let's Get Together - Little Milton

I Hurt Myself - Lee Shot Williams

It Ain't My Fault - Smokey Johnson

Stop My Monkey - Bo Diddley

Run Baby - Carol Ford

Oh Yeah - Timmie Rogers

Mix Up a Go Go - Junior and the Classics

I'm the Man - Soul Shouting Tommy

What I Don't Know Won't Hurt Me - Betty Lavette

Cool Turkey - James Booker

Divorce Court - Five Du-Tones

Private Eye - The Olympics

That's What the Nitty Gritty Is - Shirley Ellis

Destruction - James Dee and the Piece of the Action

It's Love Baby (24 Hours a Day) - Hank Ballard and the Midnighters

Boo Boo Stick Beat - Chet Atkins

Everybody Knows But Her - Steve Alaimo

All Over Hell and Half of Georgia - Jerry Lee Lewis

We Were Lovers When the Party Began - The Exiters

Side Track - Googie Rene


0 Comments:

add