TuneIn

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Rave Up!



With Boss Jock Maxwell Edison!

Fingers Lee And The Upper Hand - The Midnight Race
The Galaxies - Along Comes The Man
Suzi Jane Hokum - Need All The Help I Can Get
The Premiers - Get On This Plane
Noel Odom & The Group - Come On Down To Earth
The Wrong Black Bag - Wake Me, Shake Me
The Ventures -The 2,000 Pound Bee
Ellie Greenwich - I Want You To Be My Baby
The Torquays - Stolen Moments
The Bit' A Sweeet - Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind
The Moving Sidewalks - 99th Floor
Randy And The Radiants - My Way Of Thinking
The Guess Who - Believe Me
Beauregard And The Tuffs - Ramblin' Rose
Jimmy Gordon - Buzzzzzz
Les Problèmes - Je Ne Vois Rien
Les Lutins - Je Cherche
49th Parallel - Citizen Freak
The Romancers - She Took My Oldsmobile
Sonics - Shot Down
The Montanas - That's When Happiness Began
The White Knights - Run, Run, Baby
The Sparkles - No Friend Of Mine
Los Buenos - Groovy Woovy

0 Comments:

add