TuneIn

Friday, September 11, 2020

I Don't Like You That Much

 


With Jimmy Callaway!

The Royal Jokers--“I Don’t Like You That Much”
Bo Toliver & His Timers--“Begging”
The Readymen--“Shortnin’ Bread”
Joe McCoy and His Real McCoys--“Hey Hey Loretta”
Larry Williams--“Dizzy Miss Lizzy”
Harold Burrage and His Band--“Betty Jean”
Bobby Freeman--“Betty Lou Got A New Pair Of Shoes”
Chuck Berry--“School Days”
The Valiants--“This Is the Nite”
Bo Diddley--“Hey! Bo Diddley”
Wanda Jackson--“Let’s Have a Party”
Boots Randolph--“Yakety Sax”
The Upsetters--“I’m in Love Again”
Ray Charles--“Mess Around”
Don Covay--“Believe It Or Not”
Billy Riley and the Little Green Men--“Red Hot”
Elvis Presley--“Wear My Ring Around Your Neck”
Shirley Gunter--“Crazy Little Baby”
The Rock-A-Teens--“Woo Hoo”
Prentice Moreland--“Oh! Pretty Baby”
Little Richard--“Oh My Soul”

0 Comments:

add