TuneIn

Friday, September 25, 2020

Slow Fizz

 


With DJ Cher!

Little Ann - What Should I Do

The Lollipops - Loving Good Feeling

Viola Wills - Together Forever 

Inez and Charlie Foxx - You Fixed My Heartache 

Christine Cooper - S.O.S.

The Poppies - Do It With Soul

Brenda Holloway - Starting the Hurt All Over Again

Truly Smith - I Want To Go Back There Again

The Present - Many’s the Slip Twixt The Cup and The Lip

Jimmy Cliff - Waterfall

Darrell Banks - It’s Not Fair To Me

Edwin Starr - My Weakness Is You

Soul Sensations - Baby I Love You Pt 1

Jackie Wilson And Count Basie - Uptight

J.J. Jackson - Boogaloo Baby

The Olympics - The Same Old Thing

The Soul City - Everybody Dance Now

The Prophets - I Got The Fever

The In-Souls - I’ve Got The Feelin’

The Manhattans - All I Need Is Your Love

Don Varner - When It’s Over

T.S.U. Tornados - Only Inside

0 Comments:

add