TuneIn

Friday, September 25, 2020

The Happy Hour


With Debbie D!

Thin Lizzy - Rosalie
The Litter - Action Woman
The Valiants - The Tequila Twist
The Shaynes - Mo-Town Workout
The Comic Books - The Bat-Mo
The Riddler - The Riddler
The Losers - Snake Eyes
Roy Head - Almost Tuff
Wheels - You're Playing With Fire
Mary Winslow - Abba Cadda Ba
Syndicate Of Sound - Big Boss Man
Cinders - Ma'am
The United Space League - Cry
The Little Bits - Girl Give Me Love
The Flies - I'm Not Your Stepping Stone
The Kinks - I'm On An Island
The Kinks - See My Friends
Little Bob and the Lollipops - Out Of Sight
Link Wray & The Wraymen - Marry Anne
The Nite Riders - I've Been Thinkin', Pt. 1
Otis Redding - I'm Sick Y'all
Reigning Sound - I'm So Thankful

1 Comment:

Takahashi Kagami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

add