TuneIn

Sunday, October 25, 2020

The Big Beat Generation with Laurent

 It's a new edition of The Big Beat Generation with Laurent !!!



The Bumps - Hey Girl
Olympic - Krasna Neznama
Armand - Een Van Hen Ben Ik
The Phantoms - Story Of A Rich Man


The Monocles - Psychedelic (That’s Where It’s At) instrumental
The Rhythms – Everytime
The Principals – I'll Be Around
Jacki Bond - Why Can’t I Love Him

The Rare Breed - I Won’t Be There
The Dukes - In Istanboel
The Revells - The Restless Rookie
The Rationals - Little Girls Cry (Deon’s Song)

Opal Butterfly - I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night
Los Streaks - Reaccion Psicotica (Psychotic Reaction)
The Defenders - Farmer John
Ashley Brothers - Open My Eyes

Bruno Castiglia E I Bisonti - Ma Se Ci Penso
The Flame’n’King - The Whip
The Juniors - Miss Blue Jeans
Los Ovnis - Mugre
François Nicot Et Le Pitz’Group - Mad Jane
The Vanguards - Non Mi Sbagliavo

Los Salvajes - Vuelve Baby (Baby Come Back)

0 Comments:

add