TuneIn

Thursday, October 8, 2020

The Mal Thursday Show: The Job That Ate My Brain

 The Mal Thursday Show: The Job That Ate My Brain

In this very special episode, Mal Thursday finds himself unemployed once again, presenting a playlist all about working for the man. And getting fired by the man. Presented in Living Monophonic and Ultrasonic Stereophonic Sound.

Playlist:
THE RAMONES: The Job That Ate My Brain
JIMMY REED: Big Boss Man
ALEX CHILTON: Lost My Job
DAVID ALLAN COE: Take This Job and Shove it
THE SERVICE INDUSTRY: My Next Job
ROBERT MORSE: How to Succeed in Business
FRANK SINATRA: I Believe in You
THE GTVs: Mind the Gap
MANFRED MANN: Up the Junction
THE KINKS: Working at the Factory
ELVIS COSTELLO: Welcome to the Working Week
THE VOGUES: Five O'Clock World
MERLE HAGGARD: Workin' Man Blues
JON WAYNE: Workin' Man Blues
SYMON GRACE & THE TUESDAY BLUES: You Won't Get Me Working
CANNONBALL ADDERLY: Work Song
THE KINKS: Situation Vacant/Education
LOU REED: Coney Island Baby

The Vogues

0 Comments:

add