TuneIn

Friday, November 27, 2020

DJ Roulette with DJ Nico

 


With DJ Nico

The New Colonials - Colonial rock
Melba Moore - Magic touch
Shocking Blue - Send me a postcard
Ugly Ducklings - Nothing
The Mohawks - Beat me til I’m blue
Jimmy Smith - The cat
John Barry - Beat girl
The Guess Who - Shot of rhythm & blues
Bobby Freeman - I do the shimmy shimmy
The Esquires - Flashin red
Alan Hawkshaw & Keith Mansfield - Beat boutique
JJ Jackson - Ain’t too proud to beg
Jenny Rock - Je veux savoir (show me)
Les Sinners - Nice try
Rubin - You been away
Millie Small - Honey hush
Little Johnny Taylor & Ted Taylor - Funky ghetto
The Haunted - Vapeur mauve (purple haze)
Eddie Floyd - Big bird
Tammi Terrell - This old heart of mine is weak for you
Barbara Lynn - Money
Jack London & the Sparrows - You don’t want me now
The Echo Tones - Low down guitar
Baby Washington - I can’t wait until I see my baby’s face

0 Comments:

add