TuneIn

Sunday, November 29, 2020

The Big Beat Generation with Laurent - 29 November 2020

 



 

 

The Ringers - Ask Me No Questions
Johnny Devlin - Hurtin'
The Southern Gentlemen - Leave Myself To Me
The Lions - I Want You  

The Inn-Sect - Let Me Tell You About The Things I Need
Les Ambitieux - Dis-moi
The Baracudas - The Reason Why  
Dean Carter - Cry Blue

Brian Howard & the Silhouettes - Hooked
Elfstone - Louisiana Teardrops
Arch Hall,Jr. & the Archers - Bud & Steak Square Off
The Chosen Few - Blackbird-Face

The Cave Dwellers - I Need You  
Los Shakes - El Mugroso (My Generation)
Les Sinners - Je Suis Las (La-La-La-Lies)
The Tales Of The City - The Good’s Gone

The X-Cellents - Walk Slowly Away
The Weedons - Eden Bar Twist
The Couriers - Feelings
The Marke 5 – The Leader
The Valiants - Big Wheel
I Titans - Non Vale Piu
The Cheynes - Goin’ To The River

Paul Revere & the Raiders - Just Seventeen
 

0 Comments:

add