TuneIn

Friday, December 25, 2020

Jazz-Rock With Soul

 

Morricone: Navajo Joe (main title)

Emy Jackson & The Blue Comets: Namida No Go Go

Blondie: Union City Blue

The Things: Believe

The Things: Jazz-Rock With Soul

Just Five: I Will Have You

Little Francisco Greaves: Saying Goodbye

The Five Rovers: Change Your Mind

The Marcels: So Hard To Please

The Pagans: The Trial

The Midnights: No Other Way 'Round

Roland Mitchell: Lazy Bones

Little Willie Littlefield: Long About Midnight

The Holidays: Wouldn't Believe

The Mandarins: Roll On Little Mama

The Klixs: Oobie Doobie Baby

The Hide-A-Ways: Can't Help Loving That Girl Of Mine

The Encores: When I Look At You

The Girls: My Baby

The King Cousins: Today I'm In Love

The King Cousins: Just One Smile

The Twilettes: Where's My Baby

The Wild Ones: Little Bit O' Soul

Roxy Music: Sultanesque

The American Breed: Step Out Of Your Mind

The Saints: (I'm) Misunderstood (alt.)

Morricone: Navajo Joe (alt.)

0 Comments:

add