TuneIn

Thursday, June 24, 2021

The Mal Thursday Show: The Pain

Playlist:
THE BREAKERS: Don't Send Me No Flowers (I Ain't Dead Yet)
RAY CHARLES: I've Had My Fun (Goin' Down Slow)/I Don't Need No Doctor
FLAMIN' GROOVIES: Doctor Boogie
NEW YORK DOLLS: Pills
THE MUTANTS: Lumbago
THE MODERN LOVERS: Hospital
FRANK VENTURA & THE CRESCENTS: Pain
MOVING FINGER: Pain of My Misfortune
DMZ: Can't Stand No Pain
LYRES: Pain
DION: Feeling No Pain
MORPHINE: Cure for Pain
BILLY PRESTON: Drown in My Own Tears
THE GREENHORNES: I've Been Down
THE MAL THURSDAY QUINTET: Standing on the Corner
THE VERTEBRATS: Left in the Dark

THE BOUGALIEU: Let's Do Wrong
THE PRISONERS: Til Morning Light
THE BEGINNER'S MYND: I Am Done/Don't Lose Your Mind
THE SPIDERS: Don't Blow Your Mind
THE EMBROOKS: Nightmare
THE WOGGLES: Hard Times
FLAMIN' GROOVIES: Let Me Rock
SAM & DAVE: No More Pain

The Bougalieu

The Mal Thursday Show on Boss Radio 66: Pain, Listen/Hear, Nowhere, There, On Trial!, Living/Life, Nothing, Truth/Luck, Birds, In/Out, Numbers, Face, Things, Lonely, Head, City, Pretty, Away, Gotta!, She, I, You Pt. 1 and 2, Me, Day, Night, Woman, Man, Off, Need, Come, Gone, Girl Pt. 1 and 2, Out, Down, Over, Alright!, Heart, Home Pt. 1 and 2.

0 Comments:

add