TuneIn

Thursday, August 4, 2022

The Mal Thursday Show: Coverama!

Playlist:
Thee Monarchy V: I'm Gonna Make You Mine
MC5: I Can Only Give You Everything
The Untold Fables: Get the Picture?
The Cynics: My Brother, The Man
The Muleskinners: Backdoor Man
The Chesterfield Kings: Bad Woman
The Rolling Stones: Not Fade Away
The Morlocks: Who Do You Love
The Higher State: 7&7 Is
The Crawdaddys: Pretty Face
The Animals: Bright Lights, Big City
The Voodoo Dolls: 1-2-5
The Miracle Workers: Hey Little Bird
Thee Headcoats: I Want You to Come Into My Life
Joe Cocker: I'll Cry Instead
The Strypes: Leaving Here
The Royal Flares: Going All the Way
Lyres: Stormy
Question Mark & The Mysterians: Don't Give It Up Now
The Malarians: Ten O'Clock
The Mal Thursday Quintet: The Other Side of This Life
The Dwarves: I'm a Living Sickness
The Electric Prunes: I've Got My Mojo Working
Davie Allan & The Arrows: The Shape of Things to Come

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:
The 13th Floor Elevators: Everybody Needs Somebody to Love
Brian Jonestown Massacre: I Fought the Law
The Marshmallow Overcoat: Groovy Little Trip
Spoon: I Just Don't Understand
The Skunks: Memphis
Sons of Hercules: Shakin' Street
Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears: Sway
The Satelliters: Girl It's Over

The Brood: Beat Girl
Flamin' Groovies: Can't Explain
The Yardbirds: Pretty Girl
The Move: So You Want to Be a Rock n' Roll Star
The Nomads: Five Years Ahead of My Time
Lulu: Morning Dew
The Chemistry Set: See Emily Play
David Bowie: Don't Bring Me Down
Plan 9: I Can't Stand This Love, Goodbye
Pat Boone: Tutti Frutti

Donate to Mal's Fund Drive HERE

Donate to Boss Radio 66 HERE


0 Comments:

add