TuneIn

Thursday, February 9, 2023

The Mal Thursday Show: Money

Playlist:
The Thamesmen: Gimme Some Money
The Rolling Stones: Money
Ian & The Zodiacs:
No Money, No Honey
The Pretty Things:
L.S.D.
Manfred Mann:
L.S.D. (BBC)/I Wanna Be Rich
David John & The Mood:
Diggin' for Gold
Beacon Street Union:
Green Destroys the Gold
The Lost Generation:
I'd Gladly Pay
The Ventures:
Blue Money (bed)
Hoyt Axton:
Greenback Dollar
Little Richard: Money Is
Nick Waterhouse: I Had Some Money (But I Spent It)
Elvis Presley: Money Honey
Bay City Rollers: Money Honey
The A-Bones: Money, Money (bed)
The Kingsmen: Long Green
A Wild Uncertainty: Man with Money
The Everly Brothers: It Only Costs a Dime
Paul Messis: Nickels and Dimes
The Lovin' Spoonful: Money
Gram Parsons: Cash on the Barrelhead
Hugo Montenegro: For a Few Dollars More (bed)
The Beatles: Baby, You're a Rich Man
The Cyrkle: Money to Burn
James Brown: I've Got Money
Black Joe Lewis: Make Dat Money
Spencer Davis Group: Somebody Help Me
The Primitives: Help Me
Deep Purple: Help
Eric Burdon: Help Me, Girl
The Sparkles: Hipsville 29 B.C. (I Need Help)
The Mind's Eye: Help, I'm Lost
Deep Purple: Love Help Me (backing track)
Baby Woodrose: Money for Soul
The Pan Pipers: Money and Love
The Rare Breed: Beg, Borrow, and Steal
The Ron-Dells: Lose Your Money
The Countdown Five: Money Man
George Benson: You Never Give Me Your Money (bed)
The Mal Thursday Quintet: The Other Side of This Life
The Reverberations: Changes
The Wrong Society: Tell Me You'll Be Mine
The Beginner's Mynd: Ego Death
Jake Starr & the Delicious Fullness: Biff Bang Pow
The Embrooks: Don't Look at Me
The Hollies: Pay You Back with Interest

Bonus Tracks:
Barrett Strong: Money
Ray Charles: Greenbacks
The Scaffolds: You're Runnin' Out of Money
The Crazy World of Arthur Brown: I've Got Money
The Secrets: I Think I Need the Cash
The Cups: Good as Gold
The Rolling Stones: You Got the Silver
Beer: Some Kinda Rich Girl

0 Comments:

add