TuneIn

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Cars And Girls

With Mark Ehmcke

1. M-M-Motor Vehicle - Ben Vaughn Combo

2. Ridin' In My Car - NRBQ

3. You Can't Catch Me - Love Sculpture

4. Hundred Miles An Hour - Roy Loney and the Phantom Movers

5. (I Live For) Cars And Girls - The Dictators

6. Semi-Crazy - Junior Brown w/ Red Simpson

7. Cadillac - Bo Diddley

8. Police Car - Larry Wallis

9. Drag City - Jan & Dean

10. Bucket T - The Who

11. Hot Rod Lincoln - Bill Kirchen

12. Loud Music In Cars - Billy Bremner

13. The Passenger - Iggy Pop

14. Thunder On The Road - Johnny Bond

15. On The Road Again - Canned Heat

16. Drive My Car - The Beatles

17. Radar Love - Golden Earring

18. Driving In My Car - Madness

19. Powder Blue Mercedes Queen - The Raiders

20. (Uh Oh) Get Out Of The Car - The Treniers

21. Driving Around - Raspberries

22. Skid Marks On My Heart - The Go-Gos

23. Driving Wheel - Roy Loney and the Phantom Movers

24. Highway Patrol - The Willis Brothers

0 Comments:

add