TuneIn

Thursday, March 23, 2023

The Mal Thursday Show: All

Playlist:

The Spats: The Bottom of It All
Johnny Kidd & The Pirates: Shakin' All Over
The Pretty Things: Stittin' All Alone
The Fairies: Anytime at All
The Mark Four: Work All Day
Dusty Springfield: All Cried Out
The Small Faces: All or Nothing (BBC)
The Thoughts: All Night Stand
The Kinks: Where Have All the Good Times Gone / All Day and All of the Night (BBC)
The Rolling Stones: All Sold Out (mono) / Sing This All Together (See What Happens)
The Creation: For All That I Am
The Uglys: All That Glitters
The Hollies: All I Really Want to Do
The Byrds: The World Turns All Around Her
The Standells: All Fall Down
The Palace Guard: All Night Long
The Cowsills: All I Really Want to Be Is Me
The Piece Kor: All I Want Is My Baby Back
The Colony: All I Want
Joey Defrancesco: All or Nothing at All

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:
The People: Well All Right
The Blind Owls: All Day and Night
The Livin' End: All Alone
The Purple Haze: It's Getting Harder All the Time
The Ugly Beats: All of the Things
Neal Ford and The Fanatics: She Is All There Is
The Penthouse 5: It's All My Own Bizarre Dream
Willie Nelson: That's All
The Bad Seeds: All Night Long
The 13th Floor Elevators: It's All Over Now Baby Blue (mono)

Trolley: She Has It All
Mondo Topless: Sick of It All
The Chesterfield Kings: It's Getting Harder All the Time
The Cynics: I Want It All
The Royal Flares: Going All the Way
Muck & The Mires: Break It All
Mott the Hoople: All the Way from Memphis / All the Young Dudes (live 1974)
The Spats: Gotta Tell Ya All About It Baby

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer all blocked from Asia or with VPN. Time to revisit a old show I downloaded. Thanks for putting these out and look forward to catching up on return..

add