TuneIn

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Vocal Group 45 of the Week!

 
Hey there! Here is week one of volume II of my "vocal group 45 of the week!" series. Every week you can hear/download a cool 45 with the primitive Jungle Juice Beat!!!  Then 34 or so weeks from now you'll have a neato CD worth of songs to annoy your friends, family and pets!
 
If you miss any tracks, don't worry, when I'm finished I will post the whole thing for one handy dandy download!
 
This track is a nice bridge from the Instrumental series I just finished up. If you missed that, scroll down the page and check out Bali Ha'i Twistin' Train!
 
Get SASSY! (listen/download)
 
Kogar tSA


3 Comments:

EG-Markus said...

I hate vocals. Please go back to posting instrumentals.

Crab Devil said...

Alternatively, please keep on posting vocals that also count as instrumentals!

Kogar the Swinging Ape said...

there is a sort of jungle-ey vocal group instrumental with chanting coming later in the comp. Sorry to say, instrumentals are done for right now, it takes time to put these together. My last vocal group comp was a few years ago, and I've been compiling this one since!

add