TuneIn

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Debbie D Archives



Attention Ichibaners!  I will be sharing my WFMU archives on Mixcloud starting today!  See you there!  And keep sending me your Boss Ichiban mixes!

Babs Gonzales - Flying Home
The Beatles - And Your Bird Can Sing
Hamp Swain - Lemon Frog Sears
Small Faces - My Mind's Eys
Love - You I'll Be Following
The Replacements - Kids Don't Follow
The Monkees - Love Is Only Sleeping
Angeliques - Sunshine Boy
The Merseys - Sorrow
Positively Thirteen O'Clock - Psychotic Reaction
Baker Knight and the Knightmares - Hallucinations
Chuck Berry - Thirteen Question Method
Q'65 - I've Got Nightmares
Noises 'n' Sounds - How Much Lovin'
Big Maybelle - Pitiful
Bobby Womack - That's The Way I Feel About 'Cha
Big John Hamilton - Them Changes
Clarence Carter - Slip Away (Demo)
Rick Nelson - Garden Party Radio Spot
Rockin' Berries - He's In Town
Barry St. John - Hey Boy
Brenton Wood - Baby You Got It
Shake - Chesterfield Blues

0 Comments:

add