TuneIn

Sunday, June 28, 2020

The Big Beat Generation with Laurent - 28 June 2020 on DJ Roulette




The Primitives - Oh Mary (demo)
I Ragazzi Dai Capelli Verdi - Un tipo per te
The Cobwebs - Devil girl
Yesterday’s Children - Love & things

Les Problèmes - Pop jerk
The Rockin' Blewz - Petrified
The Nightwatch - Too long
The Autographs - I can do it

The Beatchers - Then she kissed me 
The Bluechips - Tell her
Dickie Rock & the Miami Showband - Boys
Les Sauterelles - I love how you love me 

The Galaxies - Right now 
The Dynamites - Nobosecha ikenai
Milton Howard - Funky shing-a-ling
The Centurians - Surf war

Alan Dean & his Problems - As time goes by
John Leyton - Make love to me
Mike & the Ravens - Oobie doobie do (shake that thing)
Terry Dean & the Nitebeats - Bus ride
The Motions - Ramblin’ rose
The Second Helping - Hard times

The Music Machine - Bottom of the soul (demo)





0 Comments:

add