TuneIn

Monday, July 13, 2020

Today's Ichiban Mix

Today's Ichiban mix from Dusty Digger!

Mother Tucker's Yellow Duck - One Ring Jane
Moorpark Intersection - Think I'll Just Go & Find Me A Flower
The Paupers - It's Your Mind
The Guess Who - I'd Rather Be Alone
The Collectors - Lydia Purple
The Bubblegum Machine - I Wonder
The Pretty Things -Can't Stand The Pain
The Invincibles - I Couldn't Stand It
Blossom Toes - Love Bomb
The British Modbeats - Sorrow
Harumi - Fire By The River
Canned Heat - Time Was
Frederick Knight - I've Been Lonely For So Long
Richie Havens - Sandy
The Collage - My Mind's At Ease
Veronica Indart & Eduardo Mateo - Hombre
Traffic Sound - What You Need & What You Want

1 Comment:

Kacy said...

This is so great. Hip hop fans will recognize The Bubble Gum Machine from Black Sheep's Flavor the Month. I enjoyed this mix from start to finish. Thanks now I can start my day

add