TuneIn

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Midnight Blues



Scratch that itch with Debbie D!

Big C - Come Along With Me
The Grapes of Wrath - Gonna Make You Mine
Teardrops - Sweet, Sweet Sadie
Bonnevilles - You Can't Tell Her Nothing
Richard Blandon & the The Dubs - I'm Downtown
Mr. Clean- Jessie Lee
Slim Gaillard - (Fuck Off) The Dirty Rooster
The Kinks - Get Back In Line
Movie Trailer - Frogs
The Mystics - Humpty Dumpty
Michael Lynch - Boss Radio Summertime
The Cardinals - Tomato Juice
Four More - Problem Child
Jimmy Salankey -Jack-I-Joe
Young Jessie - Shuffle In The Gravel
Miriam - My Love Is Gone
The Shirells - Love Is A Swingin' Thing
Concert Promo - The Dave Clark Five
The Strangers - What Can I Do
Charlie Rich - Midnight Blues
Dino, Desi and Billy - The Rebel Kind
Chuck and Bill - Way Out There
Adam Faith - I Don't Need That Kind Of Loving
Nick Lowe - I've Been Taking The Truth Drug
Reigning Sound - I Don't Care
Mary Weiss - Cry About The Radio

0 Comments:

add