TuneIn

Friday, July 17, 2020

Rock 'n' Soul Happy Hour

With Debbie D!

The Blind Boys Of Alabama - Down By The Riverside
Allen Toussaint - Fortune Teller
Eldridge Holmes - Emperor Jones
Betty Harris - I'm Gonna Get You
Benny Spellman - I Feel Good
Allen Toussaint - Poor Boy Got To Move
Lee Dorsey - Work Work Work
Irma Thomas - Take A Look
Lee Tillman - All These Things
Greg Anderson - I Feel Good
Lee Calvin - You've Got Me
Allen Toussaint - Soul Sister
Aaron Neville - Hercules
Allen Toussaint - When The Party's Over
Benny Spellman - Fortune Teller
Curly Moore - Get Low Down
Ernie K Doe - Here Come The Girls
Allen Toussaint - Get Out of My Life Woman
Allen Toussaint - What Is Success
Allen Toussaint - Basic Lady
Allen Toussaint - Number Nine
Allen Toussaint - Everything I Do Gohn Be Funky


0 Comments:

add