TuneIn

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Today's Ichiban Mix!



Boss Jock Sweet Daddy Soul, Al Aitchison!

Ruby Lee - I'm Gonna Put A Watch on You (24 Hours A Day)
Dian James - High Blood Pressure
The Variations - I Wanna Take You Uptown
Justin - Right Now
The Knight Brothers - That'll Get It
Jimmy Mayes & The Soul Breed - Drums For Sale
Aretha Franklin - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Full Speed - Put 'Em On The Right Track
Doreen Rose - I Want To Be Petted
Viola Wills - I Got Love
Roy Smith - Soul Control
Art Butler - Soul Brother
George E. Lee - Dance What You Wanna
Lee Rogers - Sock Some Love Power To Me
The Isley Brothers - Little Miss Sweetness
Tony Ashley - Just A Taste
The Vontastics - Never Let Your Love Grow Cold
Flame "N" King Band - Fast Steppin'
Diane Lewis - Without Your Love
Henry Lumpkin - Soul Is Takin Over
The Trends - That's How I Like It
The Dells - Over Again
Ortheia Barnes - Take My Heart And Soul
The Liberty Belles - Shing-A-Ling Time
Cha Cha Hogan - Grit Gitter
Shan Miles - Soul People

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

So good!Sweet Daddy always lays down the boss grooves!

add