TuneIn

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Just On High

 


With Maxwell Edison!

The Daybreakers - Psychedelic Siren
Winston's Fumbs - Real Crazy Apartment
The Odyssey - Little Girl, Little Boy
Phluph - Patterns
Mouse & The Traps - I Satisfy
The Act Of Creation - I've Just Seen You
The Hard Times - They Said No
The Wailers - You Can't Fly
Lee Michaels - Love
The Seeds - Bad Part Of Town
The Music Machine - The Eagle Never Hunts The Fly
The Hubbles - Hippy Dippy Funky Monkey Double Bubble Sitar Man
Regis Mull - I Saw Your Face
Foggy Notions - I Need A Little Lovin'
Johnny Hallyday - Psychedelic
Opus Five - Going Home
The Oxford Watchband - Diagnosis
Strawberry Alarm Clock - Paxton's Back Street Carnival
The Everly Brothers - Mary Jane
Jokers Wild - All I See Is You
The Higher Elevation - The Diamond Mine

0 Comments:

add