TuneIn

Thursday, October 15, 2020

The Mal Thursday Show: Gone

 The Mal Thursday Show: Gone

Mal Thursday gets real, real gone on this episode, where the word of the week is "Gone." Which means all songs with Gone in the title. Presented in Ultrasonic Stereophonic and Living Monophonic Sound.

Playlist:
PAUL REVERE & THE RAIDERS: Gone
THE EVERLY BROTHERS: Gone, Gone, Gone
THE VOODOO DOLLS: Gone, Gone, Gone
THE CUSTOMS: Long Gone
SYD BARRETT: Long Gone
THE WHO: The Good's Gone
THE ROLLING STONES: When You're Gone
THE VENTURES: Gone, Gone, Gone (bed)
THE JUST SIX: I'm Gonna Be Gone
PLAN 9 with JEFF CONOLLY: I'm Gone (Live at the Rat)
THE MAGIC MUSHROOMS: I'm Gone
THE PIGEON DETECTIVES: She's Gone
LEN PRICE 3: After You've Gone
MIRIAM: My Love Has Gone
CHRIS CLARK: Love's Gone Bad
BOOKER T. & THE MGs: Since You've Been Gone (bed)
THE TROPICS: As Time's Gone
THE FAMILY GOAT: Now She's Gone
THE UNTOLD FABLES: Gone My Way
THE SPIRES OF OXFORD: But You've Gone
THE CHOCOLATE WATCHBAND: Gone and Passes By
BUDDY HOLLY: Gone
THE COASTLINERS: I'll Be Gone
ROY HEAD & THE TRAITS: The Feeling's Gone
JIMMY REED: Found My Baby Gone
JOE TEX: A Woman Sees a Hard Time (When Her Man Is Gone)
THE PARLIAMENTS: All Your Goodies Are Gone (bed)
THE BREEDERS: Fortunately Gone
DAVID BOWIE: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
FREE: Soon I Will be Gone
THE EELS: Gone Man
THE DOORS: Summer's Almost Gone
VIOLENT FEMMES: Gone Daddy Gone
THE KINKS: Where Have All the Good Times Gone (BBC)

The Magic Mushroom - I'm Gone / Cry Baby


0 Comments:

add