TuneIn

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Stuff

 


With Debbie D

Introduction by Len Barry
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - Rescue Me
Marian Love - I Want To (Do Everything To You)
The Vulcanes - Walking To Memphis
Jeanette Williams - Stuff
Kim Tolliver - (You're Trying To) Cop My Stuff
Bo Diddley - Infatuation
Mickey & Sylvia - Love Is Strange
Martha Jean "The Queen" Steinberg - Tastin' Time
Ervin "Big Boy" Groves - Bucket Of Blood
Major Lance - I'm The One Who Loves You
Otis Leavill - Baby (Why Can't You Hear Me)
Jean Knight - Pick Up The Pieces
Louis Jordan - Whiskey Do Your Stuff
Ray Johnson - Find Your Mind Pt. 1
Lester Williams - I Can't Lose With The Stuff I Use
Lonnie Youngblood - Soul Food
Mighty Sam - Georgia Pines
Coasters - Down Home Girl
The Unlimited Four - Calling
Richard Blandon and the Dubs - Downtown
Bobby "Blue" Bland - Wouldn't You Rather Have Me


0 Comments:

add