TuneIn

Thursday, January 11, 2024

The Mal Thursday Show: Off

Playlist:
The Mindbenders: Off and Running
Spencer Davis Group: Take This Hurt Off Me
The Easybeats: Keep Your Hands Off My Babe/You Got It Off Me
The Hollies: Keep Off That Friend of Mine
The Beatles: Keep Your Hands Off My Baby
Pete Best Combo: Off the Hook
The Rolling Stones: Get Off My Cloud/Rocks Off
The Zombies: Conversation Off Floral Street (bed)
Ringo Starr: Back Off Boogaloo
T. Rex: Rip-Off
The Henchmen: Get Off My Back
Shane: Don't Turn Me Off
The Knickerbockers: Got My Feet Off the Ground
Blues Inc.: Get Off My Back
The Bit a Sweet: Is It On - Is It Off
Syd Dale: Blast Off Pt 1 (bed)
James Brown: Get Up Offa That Thing
William Bell: Marching Off to War
Solomon Burke: Got to Get You Off My Mind
Macy Skipper: Goofin' Off
The Atlantic Sounds: Blast Off (bed)
Veda Brown: Take It Off Her (And Put It on Me)
Aretha Franklin: Hands Off
Little Eva: Keep Your Hands Off My Baby
Leslie Gore: Off and Running
Swinging Soul Machine: Spooky's Day Off (bed)
Frankie Valli: Can't Take My Eyes Off You


The Knickerbockers

0 Comments:

add