TuneIn

Thursday, December 24, 2020

 



RAVE UP!
with Maxwell Edison
# 007


The John Barry Seven And Orchestra - The James Bond Theme (From Film "Doctor No")
Richard & The Young Lions - You Can Make It
Bey Ireland - All I Want For Christmas Is A Go-Go Girl
The Newports - The Trouble Is You
Jim Doval And The Gauchos - Mama Keep Yo! Big Mouth Shut
Nobody's Children - Jungo Partner (A Worthless Cajun)  
The Laurie Johnson Orchestra - Theme From The T.V. Series "The Avengers"
The Kane Triplets - Theme From "Mission: Impossible"
Jewel Akens I've Arrived
Ann-Margret - Someday Soon
The Pussycats - I Want Your Love
Heinz With The Wild Boys - Big Fat Spider
Hugo Montenegro - Theme From "The Man From U.N.C.L.E"
The Talismen - Casting My Spell
The Wild Ones - Bowie Man
Dave Berry - My Baby Left Me
The First Gear - Leave My Kitten Alone
The Yardbirds - Drinking Muddy Water
Bob Crane And His Orchestra - Get Smart
Barbara Feldon - 99
The Eddysons - (At The) Turn Of The Year
The Peeps - Got Plenty Of Love
Ian & The Zodiacs - Why Can't It Be Me
The Haigs - Never Die
Edwin Astley - The Saint

0 Comments:

add