TuneIn

Thursday, October 12, 2023

The Mal Thursday Show: You

While Mal is on the road, a restored classic, all about You.

Playlist:
MC5: Looking at You
The Seeds: Satisfy You/Two Fingers Pointing on You
The Chocolate Watchband: Are You Gonna Be There (At the Love-in)
The Electric Prunes: I Happen to Love You
Bob Dylan: I Want You
Booker T. & The MGs: I Want You (She's So Heavy)
The Troggs: Anyway That You Want Me
The Hollies: Have You Ever Loved Somebody
The Small Faces: You Need Lovin'/Talk to You
Ron Wood: Sure the One You Need
The Rolling Stones: If You Can't Rock Me/We Love You (bed)
The Allman Joys: You Deserve Each Other
James & Bobby Purify: You Don't Love Me
Sam & Dave: You Don't Know What You Mean to Me
Carl Hall: You Don't Know Nothing About Love
Muddy Waters: I Just Want to Make Love to You
Bobby Darin: Irresistible You
Chuck Berry: You Can't Catch Me
Them: Could You, Would You
The Lovin' Spoonful: You're a Big Boy Now
Peter Noone: Oh! You Pretty Things
Davy Jones: You've Got a Habit of Leaving Me
The Shadows: I Only Want to Be With You (bed)

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine
The Zakary Thaks: She's Got You
The Royal Nonesuch: You Need Love
The Laughing Kind: I Could Have Showed You the Way
The Moving Sidewalks: You Make Me Shake
Willie Nelson: She's Not fo You
Floyd Cramer: You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (bed)

Lyres: I'll Make It Up to You
The Chesterfield Kings: Help You Ann
The Len Price 3: I Don't Believe You
The Routes: Make You Hate Me More
Harper's Bizarre: I Love You, Alice B. Toklas
Love: You Set the Scene
Manfred Mann: If You Gotta Go, Go Now

The Laughing Kind 

0 Comments:

add