TuneIn

Thursday, October 19, 2023

The Mal Thursday Show: You Pt. 2

 Part Two and it's all about You!

Playlist:
The Turtles: You Baby (BBC)
Vince Martin & Fred Neil: I Know You Rider
The Byrds: I Know You Rider (I Know My Rider)
Dick St. John: You Know What I Mean
Them: You Just Can't Win
Van Morrison: He Ain't Give You None
The Ventures: When You Walk in the Room (bed)
Elvis Costello & The Attractions: You Belong to Me/You Little Fool
The Specials: A Message to You, Rudy
XTC: Are You Receiving Me?
The Jam: I Need You (For Someone)
Eddie & The Hot Rods: Do Anything You Wanna Do
The Ventures: The Way You Look Tonight (bed)
Aretha Franklin: I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)
Freddie Scott: Are You Lonely for Me Baby
The Impressions: Fool for You
The Contours: Do You Love Me
Sam & Dave: You Got Me Hummin'
Lee Michaels: Do You Know What I Mean
Death in Vegas with Paul Weller: So You Say You Lost Your Baby
Bob Dylan: Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window?
Question Mark & The Mysterians: Make You Mine/Can't Get Enough of You, Baby
The Small Faces: Wham Bam, Thank You Ma'am
Booker T. & The MGs: You Don't Love Me (bed)

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:

The Mal Thursday Quintet: Don't Want You Either
The Lynx: You Lie
The Coastliners: Wonderful You
The 13th Floor Elevators: I'm Gonna Love You Too/You Don't Know (How Young You Are)
The Ugly Beats: You'll Forget
Willie Nelson: I Never Cared for You
Johnny Winter: Hook You (bed)

The Monkees: You Bring the Summer
Lyres: What's Wrong with You?
The Woggles: Gonna Make You Mine
The Brood: See What You Got
The Embrooks: You've Been Unfair
Mott The Hoople: You Are One of Us

Dick St. John (and Dee Dee)

0 Comments:

add