TuneIn

Friday, February 12, 2021

Songs The Lyres Taught Us, pt. 2

The Classic Ruins: Geraldine I Need Money (More Than I Need You)

The Customs: Long Gone

Gene Clark: Boston

The Del Satins: Feelin' No Pain

The Syn: Grounded

Bobby Roberts & The Ravons: How Can I Make Her Mine?

Otis Redding: Love Man

Johns Children: Go Go Girl

The Triumphs: Lovin' Cup

Mr. Lucky & The Gamblers: Take A Look At Me

The Stonemen: No More

The Kinks: Never Met A Girl Like You Before

The Chain Reaction: When I Needed You

Don & The Goodtimes: Little Sally Tease

The Searchers: Sick And Tired

? & The Mysterians: Up-Side

The Outsiders: Touch

The Outsiders: I Love Her Still I Always Will

The Outsiders: Teach Me To Forget You

Cops 'N' Robbers: You'll Never Do It Baby

The Spades: We Sell Soul

The Hangmen Of Fairfield County: Stacey

Drusalee & The Dead: Lily

Phil & The Frantics: Pain

Richie's Renegades: Baby, It's Me

The Buckinghams: Don't Wanna Cry

The Chessmen: No More

The Living Ends: Self-Centered Girl

The Mystic Tide: Running Through The Night

The Outsiders: Sun's Going Down

0 Comments:

add