TuneIn

Thursday, February 4, 2021

The Mal Thursday Show: Gotta!

 The Mal Thursday Show: Gotta!

Playlist:
KEVIN COUGHLIN: I Gotta Be Me
THE ZOMBIES: Gotta Get A Hold of Myself
THE ANIMALS: We've Gotta Get Out of This Place (Live)
THE KINKS: Gotta Get the First Plane Home
MANFRED MANN: If You Gotta Go, Go Now (BBC)
THE RATIONALS: I Gotta Go Now (Out on the Floor)
THE MOODY BLUES: People Gotta Go
HERMAN'S HERMITS: Gotta Get Away
BLUES MAGOOS: Gotta Get Away
THE WRECKING CREW: You Gotta Stop (Backing Track)
THE PLEASURE SEEKERS: Gotta Get Away
DANA GILLESPIE: You Just Gotta Know My Mind
NANCY SINATRA: I Gotta Get Out of This Town
THE RUNAWAYS: Gotta Get Out Tonight
THE VENTURES: I Got a Woman
THE REVERBERATIONS: Why You Gotta Be So Mean
THE SATELLITERS: It's Gotta Be You
THE FLESHTONES: I Gotta Change My Life
THE WASPMEN: I Gotta a Feeling
JIM JONES REVUE: It's Gotta Be About Me
THE DIRTY STRANGERS: You Gotta Shake
NILSSON: Gotta Get Up
THE YO-YOs: Gotta Find a New Love
THE CHOCOLATE BALLOON CO.: Gotta Get This
QUESTION MARK & THE MYSTERIANS: Got to
THE RIDERS OF THE MARK: Gotta Find Somebody
THE MALIBUS: I Gotta Go
THE UNION JACKS: I Gotta Go
THE SPATS: Gotta Tell Ya All About It, Baby
13TH FLOOR ELEVATORS: You Gotta Take That Girl
SIR DOUGLAS QUINTET: She's Gotta Be Boss
SAM & DAVE: That's the Way It's Gotta Be
THE DITALIANS: I Gotta Go
THE BOBBETTES: I've Gotta Face This World
EDDIE FLOYD: If You Gotta Make a Fool of Somebody
ARTHUR LEE: Everybody's Gotta Live
THE POETS: That's the Way It's Gotta Be
THE KING BEEZ: I Gotta Move
THE LIVERPOOL FIVE: Gotta Get a Move On
THE HEADLESS HORSEMEN: Gotta Be Cool
THE CHERRY SLUSH: Gotta Take It Easy
SIGHT AND SOUND: Gotta Get Out of My Mind
THE RED-LITE DISTRICT: I Gotta Know
THE AGENTS: Gotta Help Me
THE MAL THURSDAY QUINTET: I Gotta Be Me


Kevin Coughlin
 
The Mal Thursday Show on Boss Radio 66: Gotta!, She, I, You Pt. 1 and 2, Me, Day, Night, Woman, Man, Off, Need, Come, Gone, Girl Pt. 1 and 2, Out, Down, Over, Alright!, Heart, Home Pt. 1 and 2.

0 Comments:

add