TuneIn

Monday, March 29, 2021

Do The 45 - Double-Shot

 


With DJ Pete Pop

Muddy Waters - My John the Conquer Root (Chess)
Big Connie - Mumbles Blues (Groove)
James Crawford - I Don't Care, I Don't Care, I Don't Care (Mercury)
Solomon Burke - Maggie's Farm (Atlantic)
Chuck Berry - Joe Joe Gun (Chess)
Ramsey Kearney - The Cat Bug Bit (Stomper Time)
Elvis Presley with The Jordanaires - If You Think I Don't Need You (Rca Victor)
The Shadows - Rhythm & Greens (Atlantic)
Les Mersey's - Si Tu M'aimes (Teledisc)
Clint West with the Boogie Kings - Night Train (Jin)
Larry Lee and the Leesures - Big Hoss Man - Pt. 1 (Columbia)
Sonny Terry - Uncle Bud (Old Town)
Lazy Lester - I’m a Lover, Not a Fighter (Excello)
The First Gear - Leave My Kitten Alone (Mar-Mar)
The Pretty Things - Road Runner (Fontana)
Things To Come - I’m Not Talkin' (Dunwich)
Kim and Grim - You Don't Love Me (Flamingo)
The Seeburg Spotlite Band - Hound Dog (Seeburg)
Otis Rush & His Band - All Your Love (I Miss Loving) (Cobra)
Ike Turner and His Orchestra - Loosely (Flair)
Dale Hawkins - I Want to Love You (Checker)
The Rumblers - It's a Gas (Dot)
The Crazy Teens - Crazy Date (Norton)
Willie Mae Thornton - My Man Called Me (Peacock)
The Coasters - Teach Me How to Shimmy (Atco)
Trini Lopez - Fever (Reprise)
The Lu Parks Singers - Zap Pow Ee Yow (Ambassdor)
Beep Beep & The Road Runners - Watermelon Man (Audio Dynamics)
The Vulcanes - Let's Go Baby (Liberty)
Dorothy Williams - Watchdog (Volt)
Pat Patrick - I Ain't Done Nothin' to You (Aladdin)
The Sugar Lumps - Won't You Help Me (Uptown)
Roy Redmond - Ain't That Terrible (Loma)
Billy Wade and The 3rd Degree - Tear It Up, Part 1 (Abc)

0 Comments:

add