TuneIn

Monday, April 12, 2021

Atomic Jukebox with Jon - 12 April 2021

 

(photo : Jack Benny chats with the Blues Magoos on his TV show)

 

Jimmy Fraser - Of Homes And Dreams And Tombstones : a public-service record created for the Youth Opportunity Program, a national program to keep teens from dropping out of high school, under the direction of vice-president Hubert Humphrey, and pressed by Columbia. today it's in the box of northern soul djs.

James Brown PSA from the same program.

 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

Piece Kor - All I Want Is My Baby Back

Mojo Men - She's My Baby

Blues Magoos - Gotta Get Away

John English III and the Heathens - I Need You Near

World of Milan - One Track Mind

 

Guitar Jeff And The Creoles - Jump And Shout

Arlie Miller and the Bullets - Lou Ann

Grover Cleveland - Why Not

Dick Dale - Jessie Pearl

Ray Pate & The Rhythm Rockets - My Love Is Gone

 

Feminine Complex - I've Been Workin' On You

Wrongh Black Bag - I Don't Know Why

She - Outta Reach

Continental Co-ets - I Don't Love You No More

 

Sugar Pie Desanto - A Little Taste Of Soul

Sunny & The Sunliners - Hip Huggin' Mini

Chuck Jackson & Maxine Brown - Hold On I'm Coming

James Brown - Youth Opportunity Program PSA

Jimmy Fraser - Of Homes And Dreams And Tombstones

King Coleman - Hang It Up

 

Cords - Too Late to Kiss You Now

Shillings - It's Up To You

Sound Barrier - Hey Hey

Harold & Bob & The Spitfires - Jungle Beat

 

 

0 Comments:

add