TuneIn

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Coffin/King

 


With Mark Ehmcke

1. Pleasant Valley Sunday - The Monkees
2. So Did I - Ann-Margret
3. Take Good Care Of My Baby - Bobby Vee
4. No Easy Way Down - Mark Eitzel
5. The Locomotion - Little Eva
6. It Might As Well Rain Until September - Carole King
7. Chains - The Cookies
8. Sweet Young Thing - The Monkees
9. Halfway To Paradise - Nick Lowe
10. Up On The Roof - The Drifters
11. Goin' Back - Dusty Springfield
12. I'm Into Something Good - Herman's Hermits
13. (You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
14. Oh No Not My Baby - Maxine Brown
15. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - Shirelles
16. Keep Your Hands Off My Baby - The Beatles
17. I Didn't Have Any Summer Vacation - Carole King
18. Star Collector - The Monkees
19. I Couldn't Say No - Connie Stevens
20. Don't Say Nothing Bad About My Baby - The Cookies
21. One Fine Day - The Chiffons
22. I Was Only Kidding - Ann-Margret
23. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - Len Barry

0 Comments:

add