TuneIn

Thursday, April 22, 2021

The Mal Thursday Show: Songs the Chesterfield Kings Taught Us

 The Mal Thursday Show: Songs the Chesterfield Kings Taught Us

Playlist:
THE GREAT SCOTS: I Ain't No Miracle Worker
THE SONICS: The Hustler
THE ROGUES: You Better Look Now
THE TURTLES: Outside Chance
THE PAINTED SHIP: Little White Lies
ZAKARY THAKS: Won't Come Back
THE CHOIR: I'm Going Home
THE CHOCOLATE WATCHBAND:
Expo 2000/No Way Out
THE EXOTICS: Come with Me
THE SHADES OF NIGHT: Fluctuation
THE COACHMEN: 99th Floor (demo)
THE MOVING SIDEWALKS: 99th Floor
THE MOURNING REIGN: Satisfaction Guaranteed
THE HARBINGER COMPLEX: Time to Kill
LITTLE PHIL & THE NIGHT SHADOWS: 60 Second Swinger (live)
THE FALLEN ANGELS: Bad Woman
THE YOUNG TYRANTS: She Just Don't Got the Right
THE TROGGS: I Can Only Give You Everything
THE ROLLING STONES: I'd Much Rather Be with the Boys
JOHNNY THUNDERS & THE HEARTBREAKERS: London Boys
NEW YORK DOLLS: Pills
THE CYNICS: I'll Go
THE ELITE: My Confusion
THE LAVENDER HOUR: I've Got a Way with Girls
THE BAD SEEDS: A Taste of the Same
THE BARONS: Don't Burn It
THE BOURBONS: A Dark Corner
LARRY & THE BLUE NOTES: Night of the Sadist
THE SPIDERS: Don't Blow Your Mind
ALICE COOPER: You Drive Me Nervous
LYRES: Help You Ann
THE CHOCOLATE WATCHBAND: Misty Lane/I'm Not Like Everybody Else
THE KINKS: Time Will Tell
THE THIRD BARDO: I'm Five Years Ahead of My Time
KEITH ALLISON: Action, Action, Action
THE SEEDS: Out of the Question
ROAD: You Rub Me the Wrong Way
THE BLUE STARS: Social End Product
THE SYNDICATE OF SOUND: Little Girl
THE ROLLING STONES: Street Fighting Man
THE BLUES MAGOOS: We Ain't Got Nothing Yet

 The Mal Thursday Show on Boss Radio 66: In/Out, Numbers, Face, Things, Lonely, Head, City, Pretty, Away, Gotta!, She, I, You Pt. 1 and 2, Me, Day, Night, Woman, Man, Off, Need, Come, Gone, Girl Pt. 1 and 2, Out, Down, Over, Alright!, Heart, Home Pt. 1 and 2.

1 Comment:

Jeff Martinek said...

Great set! -- signed, Father Flot

add