TuneIn

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Boss City

 

With Debbie D

Love - Orange Skies

Ugly Ducklings - Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Any More

Southwest F.O.B. - Rock 'N Roll Woman

Sweet - Fox On The Run

Small Faces - Tin Soldier

Travis Wammack - Whatever Turns You On

Charles Hodges - Slip Around

Terry Manning - Guess Things Happen That Way

Joe Tex - I Mess Up Everything I Get My Hands On

J.J. Light - Heya

Denise LaSalle - Down Home Blues

Mable John - Don't Get Caught 

Jewell and the Rubies - Kidnapper

The Maskman & The Agents With The Billy Clark Orch. - Love Bandito

Ripp Tide - Dynamite

Miki Dallon - I"m Gonna Find A Cave

Nolan Strong - Mind Over Matter (I'm Gonna Make You Mine)

The Packers - Chilli Of Soul

Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs - Black Sheep

The Ikettes - No Bail In This Jail (Prisoner In Love)

The Magic Plants - I'm A Nothing

The Pretty Things - Big City

Mary Weiss & Reigning Sound - Don't Come Back

Eric Burdon And The Animals - Help Me Girl

Bill Withers - Everybody's Talkin

Charlie Feathers - Deep Elm Blues/Careless Love 

The Byrds - On Hundred Years From Now

Love - Bummer In The Summer




1 Comment:

Jeff Martinek said...

Killer! Love me some Maskman and the Agents! -- Father Flot

add