TuneIn

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Do The 45

 


With DJ Pete Pop

The Shadows of Knight - I’ll Make You Sorry (Dunwich)
The Groupies - Primitive (Atco)
The Roots - It’s Been A Long Jouney (Brownfield)
The Emporers - I Want My Woman (Sabra)
The Wimple Winch - Save My Soul (Fontana)
The Mojo Men - She's My Baby (Reprise)
The Selective Service - Green Onions (Main Line)
Julien Covey & the Machine - Sweet Bacon (Fontana)
Roosevelt Grier - Struttin' 'n Twistin' (Liberty)
Hank Blackman & The Killers - Itchy Koo (Brent)
The Pyramids - What Is Love? (Vee-Jay)
Jackie Beavers - Sling Shot (Checker)
The Furys - Where My Money Goes (Aura)
Junior Gordon - Call the Doctor (Jay Pee)
The Del-Phis - I'll Let You Know (Check-Mate)
The Ad Libs - He Ain't No Angel (Blue Cat)
Lita Roza - Mama (He Treats Your Daughter Mean) (Ember)
Irma Thomas - Hittin' on Nothing (Minit)
The Triumphs - Burnt Biscuits (Volt)
Jamo Thomas & His Orchestra - Stop the Baby (Conlo)
Brother Jack McDuff - Hot Barbecue (Prestige)
Googie Rene - Look at Your Girl (Kapp)
Roy Head - Just a Little Bit (Sceptor)
Doodie Woo - Certainly I Do (Aura)
Joe Johnson - Rattlesnake, Baby, Rattlesnake (Galaxy)
Clarence & Calvin - Rooster Knees & Rice (Atco)
Ray Charles & His Orchestra - Sticks and Stones (Abc-Paramount)
Hank Ballard & the Midnighters - What's Your Name (King)
Johnny Jones & The King Casuals - Soul Poppin' (Brunswick)
The Tikis - Big Feet (Minaret)
Ike & Tina Turner - Good Bye, So Long (Modern)
The Casual-Aires - (What's the Word) Thunderbird (Brunswick)

0 Comments:

add