TuneIn

Thursday, May 20, 2021

The Mal Thursday Show: Living Life

 The Mal Thursday Show: Living Life

 Playlist:
LONELY MOANS: Lots of Life
THE ANIMALS: It's My Life (BBC)
THE PANDORAS: I Live My Life/In and Out of My Life (in a Day)
THE FAMILY TREE: Live Your Own Life
FIRST CROW TO THE MOON: Spend Your Life
MICKEY FINN: This Sporting Life
THE FLESHTONES: I've Gotta Change My Life
LEE MORGAN: Once in a Lifetime
FRED NEIL: Other Side of This Life
THE YOUNGBLOODS: Other Side of This Life
THE DILLONS: Simple Way of Living
THE HIGHER STATE: High Life
THE NEWPORTS: Life Must Go On
THE BARRACUDAS: We're Living in Violent Times
THE MERRY-GO-ROUND: Live

Mal Thursday's Texas Tyme Machine:

THE GRAVEN IMAGE: Take a Bite of Life
NICK CURRAN: It's My Life, Baby
THE NEW ROADRUNNERS: Tired of Living
WILLIE NELSON: Night Life

IGGY POP: Lust for Life (live)
THE ROLLING STONES: Live with Me
JETHRO TULL: Living in the Past
THE KINKS: Live Life
GEORGE HARRISON: What Is Life
THE VENTURES: What Is Life
THOR'S HAMMER: My Life
THE FUGITIVE FIVE: My Way of Life
THE BEACHNUTS: My Iconoclastic Life
THE CIRKYT: That's the Way Life Is
Q65: The Life I Live
THE HENCHMEN: Livin'
THE VENTURES: Living La Vida Loca
THE REVERBERATIONS: Why You Gotta Be So Mean?
THE BLIND OWLS:
THE BEGINNER'S MYND: Unity
THE MOURNING AFTER: Kill Vardy
THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERHOOD: Lifetime


The Mal Thursday Show on Boss Radio 66: Nothing, Truth/Luck, Birds, In/Out, Numbers, Face, Things, Lonely, Head, City, Pretty, Away, Gotta!, She, I, You Pt. 1 and 2, Me, Day, Night, Woman, Man, Off, Need, Come, Gone, Girl Pt. 1 and 2, Out, Down, Over, Alright!, Heart, Home Pt. 1 and 2.

0 Comments:

add